We appreciate your residency in a KBC Management property. The following information and forms are available for your convenience:
An EMERGENCY situation includes issues such as fire, flooding and theft. It does NOT include lock-outs or routine maintenance concerns.
If you have an emergency relating to your KBC apartment, please pursue the following procedures:
If your emergency relates to FIRE, THEFT or other Police-related matters, please call 911.
If your emergency relates to flooding or immediate threats, other than those listed above:
- Contact your Resident Manager. If your manager is not immediately reachable by phone, please leave a voice message indicating the nature of your emergency and directions on how to reach you.
- Call KBC Management, Inc at (503) 227-0305 extension 9 and follow the instructions for leaving a message relating to your emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: non-emergency messages left on this extension will NOT be responded to as an emergency.
In order to inform your Manager of a maintenance issue, please fill out a MAINTENANCE REQUEST form and promptly turn it into your Manager. Click here to view our Maintenance Request Form.
LEASE CANCELLATION POLICY
If a Tenant moves before the end of the lease agreement, for any reason, a Cancellation Fee will be due.
**The Tenant will be responsible for lease payments for a period of thirty (30) days from the day the written notice is received by a KBC Management, Inc. representative.
** The Tenant is obligated to pay as liquidated damages, a Cancellation Fee equal to one and one-half (1 ½) the monthly stated rent.
(note: Tenants with Leases dated prior to December 12, 2009 will owe a Cancellation Fee equal to 20% of the total rent due for the remainder of the Lease,
with a maximum of one and one-half (1 ½) the monthly stated rent)
**The lease cancellation fee is due regardless of when the apartment is re-rented.
Pet policies vary by property and must be confirmed in advance.
- 1 DOG maximum is allowed per apartment
- 2 pets maximum are allowed per apartment
The following breeds, or any mix of these breeds, are not allowed. The purpose of these restrictions is to provide standards to insure the best possible environment for both pet and non-pet owners. Restrictions are based on breeds that have aggressive character traits and/or exceed 100 pound weight restrictions.
1. Manager must view and approve the pet(s) prior to occupancy.
2. A photo of each pet will be provided prior to move in.
3. Pet must be at least one (1) year old and fully house trained. Kittens and puppies are not allowed.
4. Pet must be spayed or neutered.
5. Pets must be properly licensed and vaccinations must be current at all times as required by regulations.
6. Pets with a history of aggressive or threatening behavior are not allowed.
7. No pet may occupy the rental prior to Tenant providing proof of Renters Insurance with a minimum of $100,000 liability coverage.
8. Tenant must pay an additional refundable pet security deposit per pet and $20 per month pet rent per pet.