We appreciate your residency in a KBC Management property. The following information and forms are available for your convenience:
An EMERGENCY situation includes issues such as fire, flooding and theft. It does NOT include lock-outs or routine maintenance concerns.
If you have an emergency relating to your KBC apartment, please pursue the following procedures:
If your emergency relates to FIRE, THEFT or other Police-related matters, please call 911.
If your emergency relates to flooding or immediate threats, other than those listed above:
- Contact your Resident Manager. If your manager is not immediately reachable by phone, please leave a voice message indicating the nature of your emergency and directions on how to reach you.
- Call KBC Management, Inc at (503) 227-0305 extension 9 and follow the instructions for leaving a message relating to your emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: non-emergency messages left on this extension will NOT be responded to as an emergency.
In order to inform your Manager of a maintenance issue, please fill out a MAINTENANCE REQUEST form and promptly turn it into your Manager. Click here to view our Maintenance Request Form.
LEASE CANCELLATION POLICY
If a Tenant moves before the end of the lease agreement, for any reason, a Cancellation Fee will be due.
**The Tenant will be responsible for lease payments for a period of thirty (30) days from the day the written notice is received by a KBC Management, Inc. representative.
** The Tenant is obligated to pay as liquidated damages, a Cancellation Fee equal to one and one-half (1 ½) the monthly stated rent.
(note: Tenants with Leases dated prior to December 12, 2009 will owe a Cancellation Fee equal to 20% of the total rent due for the remainder of the Lease,
with a maximum of one and one-half (1 ½) the monthly stated rent)
**The lease cancellation fee is due regardless of when the apartment is re-rented.
KBC Management accepts cats and dogs in select properties. Pet occupancy requires that conditions be met as follows:
Akita, Bullmastiff, Boxer, Chow-Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Sheperds, Great Dane, Malamute, Pit Bulls (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Presa Canarios, Rottweiler’s, Saint Bernard, Shar pei, Siberian Husky, Wolf Dog hybrid are not allowed, nor any “Mix” of the above listed breeds.
- One dog maximum is allowed per apartment.
- Two cats maximum are allowed per apartment.
- Two pets maximum are allowed per apartment.
- Tenant must pay an additional refundable pet security deposit per pet.
- Tenant must sign a Pet Agreement and provide all the required documentation (including proof of insurance) asked for in the Pet Agreement prior to moving into the building.
- Tenant will be held fully responsible for any damage caused by the pet. This includes any damage to floors, including both carpet and hardwoods.
- If, during the course of the tenancy, management determines that a residing pet does not comply with the KBC Management Pet Policy, management reserves the right to require the tenant to find a new home for the pet.
Manager must view the pet(s) prior to occupancy.